● 3+ years experience programming in Node JS;
● Strong knowledge of Unit and automated tests paradigms;
● Strong skills in SQL and RDBMS solutions;
● Experience with in-memory storages, NoSQL;
● Experience with Linux/Unix system;
● Possess a DevOps mindset, AWS experience is a must;
● Strong knowledge of HTTP stack and REST principles for integration with 3rd-party vendors;
● API integrations experience is a must;
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or in a closely related discipline;
● Strong Computer Science fundamentals is a must;
● Good communication skills;
● English intermediate level or higher;
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results.
● Individual career plans and the guidance of Career Advisor.
● Complete legal assistance and consultations from our lawyer.
● Coverage of expenses on conferences, master classes, and certifications.
● English classes and the opportunity to learn from a native speaker.
● Regular team events and activities.
● Building API;
● Implementing API integrations with different services;
● Create software tests;
● Work with AWS services (EC2, Lambda, Cloudfront, SQS);
The global investment research company that helps investors to see the products from the clients
perspective and have access to information from financial professionals. It has over 5000 employees
and covers more than 600 000 investments in 27 countries. This company builds products and offers
services that connect people to investing information and all the necessary tools to help them reach
their financial goals.