● 3+ years of JAVA/Kotlin experience.
● Understanding OOP concepts and design patterns.
● Experience with AWS Cloud (building CI/CD infrastructure, ECS deployments)
● Experience with server-side programming, microservices, cloud applications, messaging systems and asynchronous processing.
● Developing, optimizing, and deploying scalable, highly performant server-side applications, cloud/API services, distributed systems, databases (SQL and NoSQL).
● Experience with Spring framework (Spring Boot, Spring Web, Spring Data), JPA and Hibernate, REST, HTTP / HTTPS, OAuth2.
● Communication and problem-solving skills.
● English — intermediate or higher.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results.
● Individual career plans and the guidance of Career Advisor.
● Complete legal assistance and consultations from our lawyer.
● Coverage of expenses on conferences, master classes, and certifications.
● English classes and the opportunity to learn from a native speaker.
● Regular team events and activities.
● Build well-designed, clean applications with solid technical foundations.
● Participate in design and code reviews, develop, debug, or modify source code and unit/integration tests.
● Create and maintain technical and support documentation.
● Work within a collaborative team of developers, testers, UX designers, and more, geographically spread across our different locations.
● Write a performance-optimized code.
The project is focused on vulnerability and application security. We strive to make application security Simple For ALL
It aims to
— Enable quantification of security risk and impact in application security
— Maximize the Return on Investment (ROI) of development time invested in fixing vulnerabilities
— Minimize the time dedicate to FIX
— Prioritize the vulnerability to highlight which vulnerability would be more dangerous to the company
It aims to enable risk quantification in application security and communicate with simple metrics and terms with the business enabling CISO to answer the questions: is our software secure, how much is the return on investment for security?