● 5+ years of experience as a DBA.
● Experience in database schema design including logical and physical database schemas design for large-scale, highly available systems.
● Strong hands-on experience SQL, PL / pgSQL knowledge (PostgreSQL).
● Strong hands-on experience with advanced query design, index design, and SQL performance tuning, and query optimization techniques.
● Knowledge of High Availability, Disaster Recovery.
● Experience with NoSQL.
● Experience with Amazon will be a plus.
● Strong communication skills.
● Upper-intermediate English or higher.
● Ability to work in a distributed team (US region).
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results.
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications.
● English classes and the opportunity to learn from a native speaker.
● Full compensation package.
● Regular team events and activities.
● Design the database schema.
● Modifying the database structure, as necessary based on the regular analysis.
● Monitoring and optimizing the performance of databases.
● Collaborate with cross-functional and distributed teams on a daily basis.
● Working on complex problems and performance issues.
● Mentor the engineering teams.
● Review complex SQL queries.
The system allows contractors to hire, dispatch, monitor progress, and pay independent trucks and fleets who are bringing concrete, asphalt, gravel, and other aggregate materials to the worksites. Ticketing and Materials allow producers of the asphalt, concrete, and aggregate to record how much of what materials were loaded on what tucks and when to submit for payment by the contractors. Crewminders is a communications piece that allows fleet managers to communicate with their drivers and distribute information across a large population via mobile internet. All of these products collect interesting data that in the aggregate could provide valuable insights for other industry participants including those who service the construction industry and the trucking industry.