● At least 3 years experience in commercial iOS development.
● An upper-intermediate level of English strongly required.
● Deep understanding of the OOP principles.
● Knowledge and understanding of SOLID principles.
● Advanced understanding and ability to work with REST requests.
● Understanding and desirable experience with Socket connections.
● Understanding the client-API architecture, optimal solutions for the client’s API, examples of optimization.
● Experience and understanding of git-flow.
● Experience with Firebase / Crashlytics / Analytics systems.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results;
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker;
● Full compensation package;
● Regular team events and activities.
● iOS dev: will build the iOS app from scratch in the SCRUM team
● Collaboration with team members, PO, and client’s team.
● Handling process of the App publishing to the store, and resolving bottlenecks related to the publishing process.
The client’s company enables a crowdsourced network of motorbike owners to transport people, parcels, and payments within a city. In the scope of the project, the team will develop mobile apps, do platform enhancements, and progressive web applications.