● 1+ years of total experience in the development of Web apps.
● Strong server-side Java. Experience with Java 11 or higher.
● Good OOP skills.
● Spring (IOC, MVC).
● Strong knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL is perfect).
● Experience in developing RESTful APIs.
● Good algorithms knowledge.
● Experience in designing and building production systems that work with data at scale.
● Experience in building a microservice architecture.
● Good written and verbal English skills.
● Strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results.
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications.
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker.
● Full compensation package.
● Regular team events and activities.
● Participate in design and code reviews, develop, write unit/integration/end-to-end tests.
● Work within a collaborative team of developers, testers, product owners, methodology team, and more, geographically spread across our different locations.
The platform for investment professionals, used by thousands of customers, including large corporations, serial entrepreneurs and start-ups, venture capital and private equity firms, investment banks, law, accounting, and recruiting firms, and many others.
Multiple awards winner: “The Best Financial & Market Data Information Solution”, 2 times “The Best Information Service delivered As Mobile App/Platform” at SIIA CODiE Awards.
Current Team Structure:
Team Lead + 5 Back-end Developers, additionally: 2 QA, 2 FE, BA and Project Manager.
Java 11, Spring, OpenAPI, gRPC, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Prometheus+Grafana