● 5+ years of experience in test automation (preferably with JS frameworks);
● English level — intermediate or higher;
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results;
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker;
● Full compensation package;
● Regular team events and activities.
● Estimate and plan testing activities;
● Design, develop and execute automated tests using Cypress;
● Work closely with development team and requirements engineers.
Swiss multinational healthcare company that operates worldwide under two divisions: Pharmaceuticals and Diagnostics. The company is the world’s largest biotech company with 17 biopharmaceuticals on the market. This particular project is driven by fast-moving, highly interdisciplinary, and technical team of people with the ambitious goal of disrupting Next Generation DNA Sequencing. Our technology fuses active biological and solid-state elements to bring single molecule-based sequence detection to scale. Developing this unique platform requires expertise across a range of fields: Software Engineering, Data Science, Information Theory, Biophysics, Biology, Chemistry, Protein Engineering, Digital and Analog Circuit Design, and Electrochemistry, just to name a few.