● 3+ years of JAVA experience.
● Understanding OOP concepts and design patterns.
● Experience with server-side programming, microservices, cloud applications, messaging systems and asynchronous processing.
● Developing, optimizing, and deploying scalable, highly performant server-side applications, cloud/API services, distributed systems, databases (SQL and NoSQL).
● Experience with Spring framework (Spring Boot, Spring Web, Spring Data), JPA and Hibernate, REST, HTTP / HTTPS, and SSL certificates, OAuth2.
● Communication and problem-solving skills.
● English — intermediate or higher.
● Experience in the Payment Industry and related risk analysis and assessment.
● Experience with Kafka, Elasticsearch, Redis.
● Experience with business process automation (BPMN, DMN).
● Experience with the Camunda platform.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results.
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications.
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker.
● Full compensation package.
● Regular team events and activities.
● Active communication with PO, BA, Tech lead, development team, and other stakeholders.
● Teamwork. Participation in grooming sessions, planning sessions, and retrospectives.
● Clarify unclear business requirements and split business stories for sub-tasks, provide estimates for Jira tickets.
● Write readable, optimized, reusable code and cover it with automated tests + manual testing.
● Prepare required functionality for release and participate in deploying team-related applications and services to the production environment.
The company is a successful innovative startup that was recently acquired by GoDaddy. It is operating with smart payment terminals that made a revolution in the payment industry for offline businesses (stores, restaurants, SPAs, etc.). It provides the next level all-in-one e-commerce solution that turns a payment terminal into a smart device with lots of features for business. These Android-based terminals support all modern payment technologies, including traditional magstripe cards, EMV (chip and pin), NFC (Google Wallet and Apple Play), Bluetooth, QR codes, and beacon technology. The company has clients in the US, UK, Canada, EU and begins its expansion to Asia.
Its new parent company GoDaddy is a well-known domain registrar and web hosting company, that has grown to one of the leaders in online commerce with more than 20 million clients. It is going to provide its service to millions of current GoDaddy merchants across the globe. It allows merchants to use the power of a unified solution for online and offline commerce.