● 1+ years of experience in Java software development.
● Knowledge of Java 8 or higher.
● Good analytical skills.
● Knowledge of OOP and common design patterns.
● Experience working with Spring or Quarkus or other similar frameworks.
● Good knowledge and experience in SQL and REST.
● Experience working with Hibernate or other ORM.
● Basic algorithms knowledge.
● The desire of learning and growing fast.
● Orientation on quality.
● Good communication skills.
● English level: Intermediate or higher (ability to pass an interview in English and provide status updates on daily meetings).
● Experience working with Kafka or similar tools.
● Experience in microservices architecture.
● Experience in creation unit tests.
● Experience in the finance/banking area.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results.
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications.
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker.
● Full compensation package.
● Regular team events and activities.
● Developing a business logic in a microservices architecture according to requirements.
● Writing a good code according to common practices and team standards
● Creating unit tests.
The innovative fin-tech company that built a platform allowing small and medium businesses to get finance for their growth, and investors to make their money work. The company got success in this area and now is extending their service to short-term credits, to make businesses less worried about different financial restrictions they have today. This is a completely new product of the company, is built on cutting-edge technologies with all the fin-tech experience accumulated over the last several years.
What we have:
● The completely new ambitious project, no legacy code.
● Strong team, experienced mentor.
● The client is in our timezone, so we have no late-night calls.
● Having separate BA and QA roles in the team.
● Following scrum processes effectively.
Java 11, Quarkus, PostgreSQL, Hibernate, Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker, Gradle, VertX