● 3+ years of JAVA experience.
● Understanding OOP concepts and design patterns.
● Experience with server-side programming, microservices, cloud applications, messaging systems and asynchronous processing.
● Developing, optimizing, and deploying scalable, highly performant server-side applications, cloud/API services, distributed systems, databases (SQL and NoSQL).
● Experience with Spring framework (Spring Boot, Spring Web, Spring Data), JPA and Hibernate, REST, HTTP / HTTPS, and SSL certificates, OAuth2.
● Communication and problem-solving skills.
● English — intermediate or higher.
● Experience in the Payment Industry and related risk analysis and assessment.
● Experience with Kafka, Elasticsearch, Redis.
● Experience with business process automation (BPMN, DMN).
● Experience with the Camunda platform.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results.
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications.
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker.
● Full compensation package.
● Regular team events and activities.
● Active communication with PO, BA, Tech lead, development team, and other stakeholders.
● Teamwork. Participation in grooming sessions, planning sessions, and retrospectives.
● Clarify unclear business requirements and split business stories for sub-tasks, provide estimates for Jira tickets.
● Write readable, optimized, reusable code and cover it with automated tests + manual testing.
● Prepare required functionality for release and participate in deploying team-related applications and services to the production environment.
The project is a platform for connected commerce empowering merchants with the technology to transform their business. The company provides merchants with a payment terminal that combines an Android-based tablet with a hardware docking station and includes support for all modern payment technologies, including traditional magstripe cards, EMV (chip and pin), NFC (Google Wallet and Apple Play), Bluetooth, QR codes, and beacon technology, in an all-in-one device sold at cost. Also, we build dashboards and reporting products to give merchants insight into their business and how they can make it more profitable, more efficient, more fun.
At the beginning of 2021, the company was acquired by GoDaddy. GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, and manage their work.