● 1+ years of experience in QA.
● Understanding of QA best practices and methodologies: test planning, test cases, bug tracking systems, and software development lifecycle.
● Experience in working with DB (MSSQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB preferably).
● Understanding of application client-server architecture.
● Team-work oriented. Our team consists of 40+ QA Engineers and is built on mutual respect, support, and communication.
● English: intermediate — upper-intermediate. We have lots of written communication with the product team, and all the documentation is in English. Moreover, we have regular meetings with them in person, so speaking is also a must. The company offers an English course for those who need more practice to keep the English level high.
● Expertise in automated testing.
● Experience in finance/investment industry-related projects, including knowledge of basic terms and key standards.
● Experience in API testing (e.g. via Postman tool, Swagger).
● Working with test documentation via test management tool (preferably TestRail).
● Experience with task-trackers (preferably Jira).
● Experience in using Chrome/Firefox/IE Dev Tools.
● Basic knowledge of IDE (preferably Intellij Idea), Docker, CI, Git.
● Proven remote team collaboration experience.
● An opportunity to grow into the automation tester (including the transition period, when you do both manual and automation testing), or to lead the team of your own. The company provides you with the guidance of a Career Advisor.
● Direct influence on the development process through communications with the product team.
● Early involvement (our testing process starts from the MVP specification review).
● Access to all the possible oracles: database, code, dev environments, and logs.
● Coverage of expenses on conferences, master classes, and certifications.
● Complete legal assistance and consultations from our lawyer.
● Regular team events and activities.
● Analyze product requirements and support the development process.
● Analyze and report test results in collaboration with leads.
● Investigate, accumulate, and analyze info from specs, mockups, tickets, chats, and emails for further documentation.
● Provide functional and non-functional (mostly UI and UX, sometimes performance) testing.
● Provide integration testing within the microservice architecture environment.
● Create, manage, and control test documentation — test-cases, test-reports, checklists, etc.
● Perform regular testing runs (Smoke, Regression).
● Monitor production with Sentry, Kibana, Grafana, Zipkin, etc.
Our client is a financial data provider and software company with offices in London, New York, San Francisco, and Seattle.
Serving clients not just in America, but in Europe and Asia, we provide thousands of global business professionals (HP, Samsung, Deutsche Bank, and others are amongst them) with comprehensive data on the private and public markets to help them discover and execute investment opportunities with confidence.
This is a SaaS company, multiple CODІE Awards winner, that is frequently mentioned in popular media (TechCrunch, GeekWire, Forbes, Business Insider) and referred to in “Silicon Valley” TV series.
The project is mature (14 years) but is still in the active growth phase weekly deploying new features and modules to our customers. Working on that project means participating in the whole business process with the ability to directly influence it (we really mean it).