● 3+ years of total experience in Java
● Strong server-side Java. Experience with Java 8+
● Spring (IOC, MVC)
● Good OOP skills
● Strong knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL is perfect)
● Experience of developing RESTful APIs
● Basic algorithms knowledge
● Good written and verbal English skills
● Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
● Experience in C# 7.0
● .Net Framework 4.7.2, WinForms, WPF
● Experience in designing and building production systems that work with data at scale
● Experience in building a microservice architecture
● Experience with COM Interoperability
● Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
● Knowledge of Windows Installer / Wix
● Experience with Apache Thrift
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker
● Full compensation package
● Regular team events and activities.
● Extend existing Excel & PowerPoint office add-ins with new features. Support existing client base
● Design and build future MS Office add-ins (Outlook)
● Improve and support the server-side of existing and future add-ins (Java). Design and develop scalable, highly available, and reliable micro-services.
Our client is a financial data provider and software company with offices in London, New York, San Francisco, and Seattle. Serving clients not just in America, but in Europe and Asia, we provide thousands of global business professionals (HP, Samsung, Deutsche Bank, and others are amongst them) with comprehensive data on the private and public markets to help them discover and execute investment opportunities with confidence.
This is a SaaS company, multiple CODІE Awards winner, that is frequently mentioned in popular media (TechCrunch, GeekWire, Forbes, Business Insider) and referred to in “Silicon Valley” TV series. The project is mature (14 years) but is still in the active growth phase weekly deploying new features and modules to our customers. Working on that project means participating in the whole business process with the ability to directly influence it (we really mean it).