● 5+ years experience of Front End stack web development;
● React strong knowledge
● CI/CD (familiar)
● Node.js, Express.js experience
● Strong React ecosystem (Redux ect.)
● Excellent knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3;
● Knowledgeable in modern frameworks such as React, or Angular;
● Self-motivation, proactivity, positive attitude;
● English — intermediate or higher.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results;
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker;
● Full compensation package;
● Regular team events and activities.
● Leading small FE team
● Building patterns for affective FE team work
● Providing Front-end best practice
● Communication with the Clients team.
● Responsible for the quality of the provided solutions
● Delivering committed tasks to the staging / production on time.
● Leading and coordinating front-end code review process
● Reporting directly to the VP of engineering
The system allows contractors to hire, dispatch, monitor progress, and pay independent trucks and fleets who are bringing concrete, asphalt, gravel, and other aggregate materials to the worksites. Ticketing and Materials allow producers of the asphalt, concrete, and aggregate to record how much of what materials were loaded on what tucks and when to submit for payment by the contractors. Crewminders is a communications piece that allows fleet managers to communicate with their drivers and distribute information across a large population via mobile internet. All of these products collect interesting data that in the aggregate could provide valuable insights for other industry participants including those who service the construction industry and the trucking industry.