● 5+ years experience in Ruby on Rails, web development experience
● Strong understanding of data structures & algorithms
● Experience architecting, building, and scaling data-intensive products using an enterprise-grade stack (SQL/NoSQL, message brokers, streaming and batch pipelines, etc)
● Product and a customer-focused mindset. Proven strong collaboration and rapport with key stakeholders across Product, Customer Success, and Engineering.
● DevOps as a Culture mindset.
● Comfortable working in a cloud environment (AWS)
● Docker, and Kubernetes experience is a plus
● University Degree in Computer Related or equivalent experience
● Good communication skills
● English intermediate level or higher is a must
● Ability to work in a distributed team in a different timezone (USA)
● Experience working with Agile software engineering and tools like JIRA
● Understanding SDLC, CI/CD, IAAC
● Ability to drive and lead the development team
● Validating the technical requirements, and delegating it
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results;
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker;
● Full compensation package;
● Regular team events and activities.
● Coordinating Ruby on Rails team
● Support and developing new services with a team
● Integration with other projects
The system allows contractors to hire, dispatch, monitor progress, and pay independent trucks and fleets who are bringing concrete, asphalt, gravel, and other aggregate materials to the worksites. Ticketing and Materials allow producers of the asphalt, concrete, and aggregate to record how much of what materials were loaded on what tucks and when to submit for payment by the contractors. Crewminders is a communications piece that allows fleet managers to communicate with their drivers and distribute information across a large population via mobile internet. All of these products collect interesting data that in the aggregate could provide valuable insights for other industry participants including those who service the construction industry and the trucking industry.