● 3+ years of experience with React Native;
● Understanding of iOS and Android Apps development;
● Basic skills of Redux, Firebase, and Webpack;
● Experience writing code for iOS/Android apps in React Native, or building applications using React.js;
● Understanding of object-oriented design, client-server architecture, and relational database design;
● Good at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts;
● Good understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage;
● Upper-Intermediate English level (verbal and written).
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker
● Full compensation package
● Regular team events and activities.
● Participation in full development lifecycle;
● Develop new features in the project;
● Collaborate with team members, take part in meetings, brainstorms;
● Participate in the code review process.
The project is an app and website designed for CrossFit users and box (gym) owners. The software helps users log workouts and key metrics while simplifying the process of building WODs (workout of the day) and assisting coaches in tracking member performance. While it isn’t a complete gym management solution, it’s the perfect software for enhancing member fitness analysis and promoting a culture of improvement in your box. Given its robust functionality and highly-specialized design, It is the leading software for CrossFit boxes with over 35 million logged results.