● 1+ years of test automation experience (Java / Kotlin);
● A clear understanding of testing processes;
● Worked extensively in an Agile/SCRUM development methodology;
● Must be adaptable in a highly dynamic environment;
● Good written and verbal English skills.
● Experience with Junit 5, Allure;
● Experience with TestContainers;
● Experience with Kafka.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results;
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker;
● Full compensation package;
● Regular team events and activities.
● Analyze business and technical specifications/requirements;
● Create test scenarios, test cases, checklists, test results reports, and bug reports;
● Perform integration, functional and usability testing;
● Create/maintain automated tests (API, UI);
● Execute automated tests, and analyze report results;
● Develop test automation strategy for the product;
● Provide recommendations on ways to improve processes, systems, tools;
● Active communication with PM team.
The service offers sustainable and profitable IoT revenue growth to chip-set manufacturers, IoT Cloud Platforms, and Service Providers by challenging traditional networks and IoT solutions. Service operates a self-developed, cloud-based connectivity enablement platform designed and built especially for IoT and encompasses a wide range of services to market verticals, from a full GSM core network, through IoT BSS and up to IoT vertical solutions — all provided as-a-service via our global cloud.