● 5+ years of industrial-strength engineering development and delivery of large scale systems that had rigorous systemic quality requirements and/or delightful user interfaces;
● Have created software design and can make appropriate trade-offs;
● Deep understanding of open source frameworks and tools to shorten development efforts;
● Have worked extensively in an Agile/SCRUM development methodology;
● Have worked in CI/CD Environments;
● Be a critical thinker, without overthinking;
● Must be adaptable and you need to thrive in a highly dynamic environment;
● API Integration Experience;
● Experience creating applications using responsive design.
● rxJs, Angular Material, AngularCLI;
● Apollo GraphQL, query, mutation;
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results;
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker;
● Full compensation package;
● Regular team events and activities.
● Work within a collaborative team of developers, testers, UX designers, and more, geographically spread across different locations;
● Closely working with business and technical requirements to develop large and highly resilient solutions;
● Rapid problem-solving is one of your core competencies.
The project offers sustainable and profitable IoT revenue growth to chip-set manufacturers, IoT Cloud Platforms and Service Providers by challenging traditional networks and IoT solutions. Operates a self-developed, cloud-based connectivity enablement platform designed and built especially for IoT and encompasses a wide range of services to market verticals, from a full GSM core network, through IoT BSS and up to IoT vertical solutions — all provided as-a-service via our global cloud.