● 4+ years experience programming in Typescript, Node JS;
● Strong knowledge of Unit and automated tests paradigms;
● Strong skills in SQL and RDBMS solutions;
● Experience with in-memory storages, NoSQL;
● Experience with containerized applications, Docker and Kubernetes are appreciated;
● Experience with Linux/Unix system;
● Possess a DevOps mindset, AWS experience is a plus;
● Strong knowledge of HTTP stack and REST principles for integration with 3rd-party vendors;
● API integrations experience is a must;
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or in a closely related discipline;
● Strong Computer Science fundamentals is a must;
● Good communication skills;
● English intermediate level or higher;
● Ability to work in a distributed team in a different timezone (The USA).
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results;
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker;
● Full compensation package;
● Regular team events and activities.
● Building GraphQL API;
● Implementing API integrations with different services, like Kubernetes, JIRA, Jenkins, PagerDuty, etc.
Silicon Valley startup. The product helps DevOps professionals automate tasks with a single API.