● 2+ years of experience working as a Project Manager in IT.
● Strong understanding of typical software project lifecycle.
● Good time management skills, ability to set up effective priorities and have strong focus on “work-in-progress” tasks.
● Proven delegation skills.
● Problem solving skills.
● Product-oriented and strongly motivated mindset.
● High level of public speaking skills.
● Upper-intermediate English (the clients are English-speaking only).
● Experience in finance/investment domain.
● Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
● Technical background is preferred.
● Ability to introduce and implement new tools and technologies to team.
● Experience in development of process and team workflow.
● Team management experience.
● Success remote team collaboration experience.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results.
● Individual career plans and the guidance of Career Advisor.
● Complete legal assistance and consultations from our lawyer.
● Coverage of expenses on conferences, master classes, and certifications.
● English classes and opportunity to learn from a native speaker.
● Regular team events and activities.
● Execute projects within discussed time-frame with high-end quality.
● Define projects deliverables, resources planning, project plans and manage their development and delivery.
● Ensure quality of the project processes to meet leading quality standards.
● Develop and support effective relationships and ongoing management processes for the project.
● Organize an effective communication between engineering team and product owner.
● Handling support requests, ensuring clients satisfaction.
● Manage risks, identify problems before they appear and work to develop solutions.
● Remove project process bottlenecks, escalate and resolve issues.
● Report project status and progress on regular basis.
● Provide consolidated reports, track accuracy of project estimates.
About a project: Platform for investment professionals, used by thousands of customers, including large corporations, serial entrepreneurs and start-ups, venture capital and private equity firms, investment banks, law, accounting and recruiting firms, and many others. Multiple awards winner: “The Best Financial & Market Data Information Solution”, 2 times “The Best Information Service delivered As Mobile App/Platform” at SIIA CODiE Awards;