● Technical expertise in web systems architecture, design, and development with NodeJS;
● 3+ years of experience in software engineering;
● Upper-Intermediate level of English, excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
● Experience with RDBMS, MySQL is preferable;
● Experience in management or leadership role;
● Full-stack development with Typescript;
● Experience with AWS;
● Experience developing microservices and deploying them;
● Experience working with TypeORM or any other ORM library;
● Experience building single-page web apps with ReactJS;
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results;
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
● English classes and the opportunity to learn from a native speaker;
● Full compensation package;
● Regular team events and activities.
● Identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet customer’s current and future needs;
● Review and approve proposed development releases;
● Optimize and scale the application;
● Designing and implementing components of a distributed system;Implementing APIs with multiple different channels and protocols;
● Optimizing system’s reliability, availability and performance;
● Covering codebase with tests, creating specifications and documentation;
● Regular meetings and discussions with customer’s side of the team.
The #1 global POS product.
Our client is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people. It is used in more than 100 countries worldwide and has offices in NYC, Austin, Chicago, London and headquarters in Toronto.