● 4+ years of experience in .NET/C# development;
● Experience with unit testing and ability to write testable code;
● Strong knowledge of NoSQL databases, specifically MongoDB, Web Sockets, messaging systems, specifically RabbitMQ;
● Have worked in CI/CD Environments;
● Experience with RESTful APIs development;
● Good communication skills;
● English — Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results;
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker;
● Full compensation package;
● Regular team events and activities.
● As a Senior Back-End Developer, you’ll be a member of one of the teams that are responsible for delivering platforms and applications that are greatly improving the insurance process for small/medium businesses;
● Participate in requirements analysis;
● Architecture ownership and active driving of technologies/approaches to be used by the team;
● Mentoring team members;
● Revise, update, refactor and debug code;
● Improve existing software;
● Serve as an expert on applications and help setting up the technical support process.
SPD-Ukraine is looking for a Back-End Developer (.Net/C#) to join an insurance project that is focused on helping other businesses to simplify insurance processes for their company and their employees. The project has been live for a few years already. And there is an ambitious plan in place to create the new version of internal systems and add new product features. Starting from new internal billing service implementation. And moving to other services implementation and improvements once Billing service MVP is ready. Business is based in Denver CO and Washington, D.C. And there is an active communication planned between the development scrum team based in Ukraine and the US team.
SPD-Ukraine is a leading provider of software development services. Established in 2006, the company was created to focus on high-end business solutions. Over the years, SPD-Ukraine extended the range of its services and has built strong relationships with the clients across the globe.