● At least 3 years of experience in the industry of software development.
● Strong Java Core is a must.
● Very good knowledge and experience with Spring, Spring Boot, and REST.
● Experience with AWS, DevOps practices, and CI/CD tools (Git, Jenkins, AWS Code Pipeline, Cloudformation)
● Testing practices.
● Good communication skills.
● English intermediate or higher is a must.
● Ability to work in a distributed team in a different timezone (USA).
● Experience working with Agile software engineering and tools like JIRA.
● Take ownership and responsibility for product development.
● Ability to deliver features independently and with high quality.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results.
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications.
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker.
● Full compensation package.
● Regular team events and activities.
The global investment research company that helps investors to see the products from the clients perspective and have access to information from financial professionals. It has over 5000 employees and covers more than 600 000 investments in 27 countries. This company builds products and offers services that connect people to investing information and all the necessary tools to help them reach their financial goals.