● 5+ years of experience. Preferably in .NET/C# development.
● Understanding of Domain-Driven Design practices.
● Strong knowledge of .NET/C#, MS SQL/MySQL databases.
● Strong experience in developing RESTful APIs. Experience with API/design first applications would be a big benefit.
● Experience with Golang, Node.js, Azure Cloud, AWS, ReactJS is preferred.
● Good communication skills.
● Upper-Intermediate level of English.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results.
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications.
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker.
● Full compensation package.
● Regular team events and activities.
● As a Senior Back-End Developer, you’ll be a member of one of the teams that are responsible for enhancing the framework. You will develop complex and highly professional tools for one of the global top companies.
● Participate in requirements analysis.
● Test and deploy applications and systems.
● Mentorship of less experienced team members.
● Revise, update, refactor, and debug code.
● Improve existing software.
● Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
SPD-Ukraine is looking for Senior Back-End Developer (.Net/C#) to join a project developing a cloud-based framework enabling metadata-driven design and management of data-centric software applications! This is a tool that implements approaches for enterprise software development practices engaged by top IT global companies like Microsoft, PayPal, Visa, etc.