● AOSP: Android OS and Framework Customizations;
● AOSP: Android HAL Customizations;
● AOSP: Android Applications (good to have skill);
● Performance tuning for power and performance;
● Very strong debugging skills;
● Great architecture skills;
● Linux knowledge (Kernel/Drivers);
● Knowledge of HW as it relates to software;
● Java/С/С++ development in UNIX/POSIX or Android/Android NDK environment (nice to have);
● Good understanding of multi-threading;
● English — at least intermediate writing/speaking;
● Bash (nice to have);
● Profiling (nice to have).
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results;
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker;
● Full compensation package;
● Regular team events and activities.
● Adaptation OS to various HW vendors;
● Bug fixing in Android-specific code on OS level;
● Tuning Android performance;
● Review the code of team.
It is a platform for connected commerce empowering merchants with the technology to transform their business. The company provides merchants with a payment terminal that combines an Android-based tablet with a hardware docking station and includes support for all modern payment technologies, including traditional magstripe cards, EMV (chip and pin), NFC (Google Wallet and Apple Play), Bluetooth, QR codes, and beacon technology, in an all-in-one device sold at cost.
Also, we build dashboards and reporting products to give merchants insight into their business
and how they can make it more profitable, more efficient, more fun.