● 4+ years of total experience in development of Web apps;
● Strong server-side Java. Experience with Java 8+;
● Good OOP skills;
● Solid knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
● Spring (IOC, MVC);
● Strong knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL is perfect);
● Experience of developing RESTful APIs;
● Experience in building a microservice architecture;
● Experience in designing and building production systems that work with data at scale;
● Experience in managing a team of 2+ developers;
● Good written and verbal English skills.
This position is a good opportunity for people who want to upgrade skills by taking part in developing solid, complex Product.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results;
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker;
● Full compensation package;
● Regular team events and activities.
● Manage a team of 4+ developers;
● Build well designed, clean applications with solid technical foundations;
● Participate in design and code reviews, develop, debug, or modify source code and unit tests;
● Create, maintain and support technical documentation;
● Work within a collaborative team of developers, testers, UX designers, and more, geographically spread across our different locations;
● Write performance-optimized code to service our own front-end applications.
The platform for investment professionals, used by thousands of customers, including large corporations, serial entrepreneurs and start-ups, venture capital and private equity firms, investment banks, law, accounting, and recruiting firms, and many others. Multiple awards winner: “The Best Financial & Market Data Information Solution”, 2 times “The Best Information Service delivered As Mobile App/Platform” at SIIA CODiE Awards.