● 2+ years of experience in QA.
● Understanding of QA best practices and methodologies: test planning, test cases, bug tracking systems and software development lifecycle.
● Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS.
● Experience in working with DB.
● Understanding of application client-server architecture.
● Good communication skills.
● Self-motivated, team-work oriented.
● English: upper-intermediate.
● Experience in API testing (e.g. via Postman tool).
● Working with test documentation via test management tool (preferably TestRail).
● Experience in using Chrome/Firefox/IE Dev Tools.
● Expertise in automated testing.
● Experience in finance/investment industry-related projects, including knowledge of basic terms and key standards.
● Success remote team collaboration experience.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results.
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications.
● English classes and the opportunity to learn from a native speaker.
● Full compensation package.
● Regular team events and activities.
● Analyze product requirements and support the development process.
● Analysis and reporting of test results.
● Develop product test strategy.
● Provide functional and non-functional testing.
● Perform regular testing runs (Smoke, Regression).
● Create, manage and control test documentation.
● Investigate, accumulate and analyze info from various sources for further documentation.
The platform for investment professionals, used by thousands of customers, including large corporations, serial entrepreneurs and start-ups, venture capital and private equity firms, investment banks, law, accounting, and recruiting firms, and many others. Multiple awards winner: “The Best Financial & Market Data Information Solution”, 2 times “The Best Information Service delivered As Mobile App/Platform” at SIIA CODiE Awards.