● Technical education.
● 1+ years experience in IT as QA or analyst or developer.
● Strong SQL knowledge.
● Experience working with data and reports.
● Experience with any BI tools (for ex. Microstrategy, Qlik, PowerBI, Tableau, QuickSight).
● Understanding of client-server architecture.
● Understanding of all data types.
● Experience working with file formats: JSON, CSV, XML.
● Understanding of relational database and ETL concepts.
● Good experience with Excel: formulas, charts, pivot table.
● Strong analytical and logical thinking.
● Strong desire and ability to learn fast.
● Good communication skills, pro-activity.
● English level — Intermediate or higher.
● Experience in designing database schema.
● Experience with databases: Redshift, PostgreSQL.
● Experience working with Matillion, AWS CloudWatch.
● Knowledge of scripting languages: PowerShell, VBScript.
● Knowledge of programming languages: Python, Java.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results.
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications.
● English classes and opportunity to learn from a native speaker.
● Full compensation package.
● Regular team events and activities.
● To be an expert in data on whole business.
● Creation of new reports and dashboards.
● Enhancing, verification and reconciliation of existing dashboards and reports on Microstrategy, PowerBI, Qlik.
● Building and supporting ETL jobs on Matillion.
● Troubleshooting data issues within reports, data analysis.
● Performance optimization of reports.
● Communication with US partners via online conferencing.
● Possible business trips to US for
Digital E-Commerce Platform offers a broad range of prepaid gift, telecom and debit cards, in physical and electronic forms, as well as related prepaid products and payment services in the United States and 25 other countries. It became one of the leading services that grow productivity, loyalty, and sales for thousands of companies for more than 17 years, understanding today’s crowded marketplace and creating a centralized environment for managing all aspects of the business — a platform and architecture for the consolidated system to cover all business processes. SPD-Ukraine is doing a software development of a back-end platform that is going to be used for both e-commerce and retail parts of the business. The platform has a microservices architecture created by best practices of Domain Driven Design. Among clients, there are such companies as Apple, Google, eBay, Chase, Uber, Airbnb, Best Buy, Disneyland, Starbucks, Subway, Staples, Target and many others.