● 2+ years of test automation experience;
● 2+ years of manual QA experience;
● Strong Java + Selenium Webdriver experience;
● Experience in creation/maintenance test documentation;
● A clear understanding of basic software development and testing processes;
● Experience and familiarity with bug tracking tools(TestRail is a plus);
● English — Intermediate or higher;
● Responsible, with strong attention to details;
● Ability to work without intensive supervision;
● Self-motivation, proactivity, positive attitude;
● Experience with Amazon Web Services: Lambda, Redis Cache, Kinesis, ElasticSearch, EMR, RDS, Athena is a plus;
● Experience with Gatling is a plus;
● Experience with continuous integration tools is a plus.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results;
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker;
● Full compensation package;
● Regular team events and activities.
● Analyze business and technical specifications/requirements;
● Create test scenarios, test cases, checklists, test results reports, and bug reports;
● Perform functional and usability testing
● Create/maintain automated tests(UI, API, AWS) using existing test automation framework;
● Improve test automation framework;
● Execute automated tests, report results;
● Develop test automation strategy for the product;
● Teamwork based on Scrum Framework;
● Provide recommendations on ways to improve processes, systems, tools;
● Active communication with US dev teams
● USA business trips.
Flexible working hours, a requirement to attend Scrum meetings and making calls with USA team around 18:30 — 19:30 (GMT+2)/Kiev time
Digital E-Commerce Platform offers a broad range of prepaid gift, telecom and debit cards, in physical and electronic forms, as well as related prepaid products and payment services in the United States and 25 other countries. It became one of the leading services that grow productivity, loyalty, and sales for thousands of companies for more than 17 years, understanding today’s crowded marketplace and creating a centralized environment for managing all aspects of the business — a platform and architecture for the consolidated system to cover all business processes. SPD-Ukraine is doing a software development of a back-end platform that is going to be used for both e-commerce and retail parts of the business. The platform has a microservices architecture created by best practices of Domain-Driven Design. Among clients, there are such companies as Apple, Google, eBay, Chase, Uber, Airbnb, Best Buy, Disneyland, Starbucks, Subway, Staples, Target and many others.