● 5+ years of website or web-application development.
● Analytical and abstract thinking, ability to communicate with abstractions.
● Great problem solving skills.
● Deep understanding of OOP, POP, FP.
● At least 2 year of experience in React technology stack: React, Redux, Reselect, Flow/TS, ESLint, Webpack, HTML5, CSS3, Stylus, Jest.
● Product-oriented attitude.
● Self-motivation, proactivity, positive attitude.
● Result oriented — true desire to deliver.
● Continuous self-improvement.
● English level: intermediate and higher.
● Experience with Java-based projects.
● Experience in team management.
● Being a UI trend geek.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results;
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications;
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker;
● Full compensation package;
● Regular team events and activities.
● Manage a team of front-end developers.
● Lead a development process of new features and products/support existing ones.
● Provide support on the phase of specs delivering in terms of better user experience, performance, costs of developing and supports.
● Approve technology stack taking into account existing code base and practices as well as expediency to meet upcoming challenges.
● Design features and application pages based on provided wireframes and requirements.
● Develop React components for further usage across the application.
● Redesign/refactor JS/HTML/CSS code for a better performance.
The platform for investment professionals, used by thousands of customers, including large corporations, serial entrepreneurs and start-ups, venture capital and private equity firms, investment banks, law, accounting, and recruiting firms, and many others. Multiple awards winner: “The Best Financial & Market Data Information Solution”, 2 times “The Best Information Service delivered As Mobile App/Platform” at SIIA CODiE Awards.