● 3+ years of experience with iOS, Objective-C, Cocoa.
● 5+ years of experience in software engineering.
● Coursework in Object-Oriented programming languages (C++/Java, etc).
● Technical expertise in architecture, design, and development practices.
● Hands-on experience with HTML5, CSS, XML, API.
● Strong knowledge in REST.
● Must have experience in Mac OS platforms.
● A passion for technology and the ability to learn new concepts quickly.
● Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
● Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
● Upper-Intermediate level of English.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results.
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications.
● English classes and opportunity to learn from a native speaker.
● Full compensation package.
● Regular team events and activities.
● Design and build advanced app features for the iOS platform.
● Independently craft project solutions by applying solid Object-Oriented-Design principles.
● Working in a team of talented engineers.
● Work closely with product management & UX to execute an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes.
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
It is a platform for connected commerce empowering merchants with the technology to transform their business. Company provides merchants with a payment terminal that combines an Android-based tablet with a hardware docking station, and includes support for all modern payment technologies, including traditional magstripe cards, EMV (chip and pin), NFC (Google Wallet and Apple Play), Bluetooth, QR codes, and beacon technology, in an all-in-one device sold at cost. Also, we build dashboards and reporting products to give merchants insight into their business and how they can make it more profitable, more efficient, more fun.