This person should be able not only to automate clicks on buttons but to extend API’s or even develop new ones. And be proficient in programming and general concepts of Computer Science.
The tech stack:
● Knowledge of JAVA/Maven will help greatly as some parts of testing involve building backend packages.
● A competitive reward for your skills, experience, input, and results.
● Abilities to visit conferences, master classes, pass certifications.
● English classes and an opportunity to learn from a native speaker.
● Full compensation package.
● Regular team events and activities.
Swiss multinational healthcare company that operates worldwide under two divisions: Pharmaceuticals and Diagnostics. The company is the world’s largest biotech company with 17 biopharmaceuticals on the market is looking for Test Automation Engineer/ Software Development Engineer in Test focusing on e2e tests and UI.