We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to be a part of the Sparkybit Team!
What knowledge and experience we expect from our candidate:
- 3+ years of AWS/Azure production experience
- Experience in software release processes with automated CI/CD pipeline
- Strong troubleshooting and investigation skills
- English level from intermediate and higher
- Designed cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on Azure/AWS.
- Implementing, configuring and maintaining Azur/AWS infrastructure defined as code.
- Continuous integration and deployment configuration.
- Software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements.
- Troubleshooting infrastructure as well as functionality issues.
In addition to interesting tasks, we also offer:
- Work as a PE (the company has an accountant who deals with these questions), tax compensation
- 18 working days of paid vacation, 5 days of sick leave
- Cozy office in the city center
- A fully equipped workplace in the office
- Professional growth
- Access to internal English courses
- Participation in conferences and educational events, with compensation from 50% to 100% of the cost
- Social corporate activities and events
It is a community platform where coders learn, collaborate and compete via our gamified leagues, competitions and hackathons.
We develop solutions for passing code challenges, developers profiles based on their work profiles
Base tech stack:
- Infrastructure is located on Azure Cloud
- CI/CD — circle.ci, Octopus Deploy
- Frontend React.JS components
- Backend components are based on .NET 3.1 core stack, RabbitMQ, ELK Stack
- MongoDB as a datastore
Sparkybit is a German software development company specializing in fintech, open banking, banking technologies, and SME IT development.
Also, Sparkybit is an Official Salesforce Support Provider, with an experienced team of integrations and product development of any complexity.
The company’s offices are located in Germany and Great Britain, and R&D centers are located in Ukraine.
The company does not have complex hierarchical structures. Here a cozy, open atmosphere is cultivated, as well as ease of communication between all the employees: from fellow developers to management.