We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to be a part of the Sparkybit Team!
What knowledge and experience we expect from our candidate:
- Proficiency with Kubernetes (k8s) Terraform.
- Proficiency with Terraform.
- Proficiency experience continuous integration and deployment configuration with Azure DevOps, (CircleCI, GitHub Actions etc.) Octopus Deploy
Familiarity with the project’s technology stack:
- .NET framework and associated technologies.
- Message brokering with RabbitMQ.
- Database management and optimization for MongoDB and PostgreSQL.
- Front-end development experience with ReactJS.
- Containerization expertise using Docker.
- Designed cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on Azure/AWS.
- Implementing, configuring and maintaining Azur/AWS infrastructure defined as code.
- Continuous integration and deployment configuration.
- Software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements.
- Troubleshooting infrastructure as well as functionality issues.
In addition to interesting tasks, we also offer:
- In addition to interesting tasks, we also offer:
- Work as a PE;
- 18 working days of paid position, 5 days of sick leave;
- the company has an accountant and a lawyer to handle different cases;
- tax compensation;
- bonuses for the referred candidates;
- cozy offices in the city centre and fully equipped workplaces in the office;
- the ability to work in the offices during blackouts and all conditions to do it;
- we provide you with all the equipment needed for work;
- flexible working schedule and possibility to work on remote;
- certificates and educational courses compensation;
- social corporate activities and educational events;
- internal educational programs;
- professional working environment to motivate you;
- open Door Policy and no hierarchy in the communication;
- no micromanagement;
- long term cooperation as a priority;
- personal and professional growth opportunities;
- personal development plan, regular feedback and salary review. We are looking for a candidate that:
- Aligns with our values of trust, transparency and team spirit, and has a sense of belonging to our corporate culture;
- knows how to work in a team, shares knowledge and is ready to help the colleagues;
- shows an active interest in the work and is ready to contribute to the development of the company;
- has a will to learn and is open to share knowledge with other employees;
- shares our open-minded approach to problem solving
Sparkybit is a German software development company specializing in fintech, open banking, banking technologies, and SME IT development.
Also, Sparkybit is an Official Salesforce Support Provider, with an experienced team of integrations and product development of any complexity.
The company’s offices are located in Germany and Great Britain, and R&D centers are located in Ukraine.
The company does not have complex hierarchical structures. Here a cozy, open atmosphere is cultivated, as well as ease of communication between all the employees: from fellow developers to management.