What knowledge and experience we expect from our candidate:
- 1+ year of sales experience (sales, SDR, leadgen, cold emailing and prospecting, BDR)
- Strong understanding of sales and lead generation best practices and procedures
- Experience in email and LinkedIn outbound/inbound sales
- Ability to connect and develop strong client relationships
- Ability to sell IT services
- Purposefulness, a high organization, focus on results
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced English level
- Search new leads through various outbound channels
- Brainstorm, research, and evaluate new sales sources and channels
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Develop commercial offers and presentations for clients
- Retain and resale services to the customer
- Interact with technical specialists
- lead the negotiation process and close the deal
- Plan and document all sales-related activities in our CRM system
In addition to interesting tasks, we also offer:
- Work as a PE (the company has an accountant who deals with these questions), tax compensation
- 18 working days of paid vacation, 5 days of sick leave
- Cozy office in the city center
- A fully equipped workplace in the office
- Professional growth
- Access to internal English courses
- Participation in conferences and educational events, with compensation from 50% to 100% of the cost
- Social corporate activities and events
Sparkybit is a German software development company specializing in fintech, open banking, banking technologies, and SME IT development.
Sparkybit is an Official Salesforce Support Provider, with an experienced team of integrations and product development of any complexity.
The company’s offices are located in Germany and Great Britain, and R&D centers are located in Ukraine.
The company does not have complex hierarchical structures. Here a cozy, open atmosphere is cultivated, as well as ease of communication between all the employees: from fellow developers to management.