WHAT KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE WE EXPECT FROM OUR CANDIDATE:
➢ at least 2 years of experience in Software testing;
➢ expertise in creating and maintaining Quality Assurance documentation (Test plan, test cases/checklists, defect reports, test summary reports etc.);
➢ background of functional, regression, end-to-end testing with applying requirements-based;
➢ experience-based test design techniques;
➢ practical experience with relation databases such as MS SQL server;
➢ understanding of the processes and principles of Scrum;
➢ English: intermediate+.
➢ ability to come up with plans and execute plans to completion;
➢ good presentations skills;
➢ negotiations skills — specifically with third parties;
➢ ability to work on projects which span a broad range of applications;
➢ ability to work collaboratively.
IN ADDITION TO INTERESTING TASKS, WE ALSO OFFER:
• greater freedom in work, in the choice of technologies and the ability to realize ideas;
• openness and simplicity in communication with all employees of the company, the speed of resolving all issues;
• work as PE;
• 18 working days of vacation, paid sick leave.
• test execution — manual running of test cases, exploratory and ad-hoc testing without test cases based on own experience;
• requirements’ analysis (user stories, mockups);
• planning, monitoring and control of QC activities;
• close work with the dev team, UK based analytics etc;
• write Api tests via Postman.
FinTech UK-based startup for SMEs fundraising and financial wellbeing. We are pioneers in the OpenBanking space and with the platform, we have designed and built from scratch. Our client won two prestigious competitions in the Open Banking space in 2018, which let it score 400K in total pounds from Nesta OpenBanking challenge competition. Responsible for the platform architecture and leading backend development and well as overall project oversight.
The project uses a range of technologies and frameworks:
.Net Framework, .NET Core, WebAPI2, Vue.js, NodeJS, MS SQL Server, MongoDB, MassTransit, RabbitMQ, Azure, Salesforce, Postman etc.