Pre Sales Engineer in Server infrastructure will work with our corresponding vendors (HPE, Lenovo, Dell...), distributors and customers. This role will cooperate with our sales team to sell server and storage equipment and be engaged for vendor management. To excel in this role, Pre Sales Engineer should have server and storage knowledge and great interpersonal skills to build communication and relationship with customers.
• Active knowledge of English in both written and spoken form
• Minimum 3 years of experience in similar jobs
• BS/MS degree
• Good server and storage knowledge
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Aptitude in networking and building relationships
• Professional sales certifications (HPE, Lenovo, Dell...) will be an advantage
• Understanding technology benefits of vendors
• Knowing licensing programs of vendors
• Professional sales certifications HPE, Lenovo, Dell...
• A team of top experts and outstanding support and synergy of the entire organization
• The environment and culture that promotes personal and team development
• An excellent team atmosphere focused on team and company success
• Possibility to have one or more professional certificates
• To collaborate with the Account Manager to recommend, develop and sell server and storage equipment
• To assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities
• Preparing data-sheets and control prices
• Understanding technology benefits of each vendor
• Knowing in details licensing programs of each vendor
• Conduct licensing
• To be looked to as a guide, or trusted technical adviser, in your field by the account team and customer
• Fulfilling vendor requirements for specific partner statuses
Span is reliable IT partner with more than 25 years of worldwide experience in digital business transformation that will effectively shift Ukrainian business to modern automated solutions.
We are one of the leading Microsoft licensing solution providers devoted to software development, service and system integration. Across five continents and 100 countries, more than 200 customers, including McDonald’s, Starbucks, Rolls Royce Marine & Nando’s, use our services and solutions daily.
Span monitors 2,000 servers, and we are especially proud of the fact that we manage to remove most of the problems before the customer or end user notice them.
Our growth is constant year by year according to all major business indicators. Span Group employs more than 470 people, and this number is also constantly growing. More that 250 of our employees have one or more professional certificates. Become one of them!