• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering Data Science or related field experience.
• Enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, database migrations and technology management.
• Deep technical experience and knowledge in two or more of the following directions\topics:
o SQL Server (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Tuning\Optimization\Troubleshooting)
o Azure SQL DB\MI
o Data modeling, Data migration
o Azure Data\Analytics services
• The technical aptitude and experience to learn new technologies and understand relevant cloud trend
• Knowledge of competitive cloud development platforms
• Certification in Data\Analytics field
• A team of top experts and outstanding support and synergy of the entire organization
• The environment and culture that promotes personal and team development
• Social package and benefits according to labor law of Ukraine
• Possibility to acquire one or more professional certificates
• Work on large and demanding international projects
• Oversee and address our customers’ technical needs
• Architecture` development and further deployment of Data & Analytics solutions
• Work on presales activities of Data & Analytics solutions along with the sales team
• Lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, architecture design sessions, proofs of concepts, and pilots to explain, demonstrate, and prove the capabilities of our solutions and\or Microsoft Data & Analytics services
• Provide competent technical consulting service ensuring high level of customer satisfaction
• Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights.
Our Kyiv office is now in demand of Solution Engineer to join our service department.
Solution Engineer`s main goal is to win the technical decision of customers to purchase and use solutions that based on Microsoft technologies. He will work in a team, enabling the customers through digital transformation. Solution Engineer is expected to be able to design, implement and support Microsoft Data Platform & Analytics solutions for our customers. Support the sales team with technical presales is also expected.
This specialist will own the Data Platform & Analytics engagements (Pre-sales activities, Architecture design and implementation).