• University degree (Computer Science or similar field)
• advanced knowledge of Windows platform and Office suite and basic knowledge of Microsoft server technologies
• basic knowledge of network and security technologies
• active knowledge of English in both written and spoken forms
• preferably Microsoft certifications
• A team of top experts and outstanding support and synergy of the entire organization
• The environment and culture that promotes personal and team development
• An excellent team atmosphere focused on team and company success
• Possibility to have one or more professional certificates
• Official employment
• Cozy office near the Poshtova Ploshcha metro station
• Ticket Incident Handling (Opening, Solving, Escalating, Closing)
• Regular (remote) monitoring and review of customer IT systems using monitoring tools
• Gradually self-handle solving of increasingly complex incidents on customer infrastructure
• Creating monthly reports for users
• Continuous learning and professional development
Span is one of the leading Croatian IT companies. We have dedicated over 25 years to software development, service and system integration. From year to year we grow according to all business parameters. Currently we have more than 500 employees in 10 offices in Croatia and worldwide and we are responsible for maintaining international giants infrustructure worldwide.
We are in Kyiv since 2018 and our office is expanding as the number of our customers grow locally. What we need now is providing first class tech support to our clients. And if you are looking for an “entry” into the world of cutting edge IT and eager to learn, develop professionally to become a skilled System Enginner — then you are at the right place!
Span Service Desk can be your prominent starting point.
Span’s way of working and education system turns ordinary people into serious IT experts. It’s up to you to bring goodwill, enthusiasm and passion, and everything else will be taken care of by Span! In Span people represent our greatest value, we are proud of the friendly work atmosphere that you will become a part of.
If you think you are going to answer the phone, record applications and forward them to the “real” IT experts, you are wrong — come to Span and you will be that “real” expert because:
• Span Service Desk is NOT a Call Center
• Span Service Desk is NOT a Help Desk
Span Service Desk is a place:
• where we work from “server-side”
• where we provide “other” level IT support
• where the best world practices are applied using the latest technologies
• where, in collaboration with top Span experts, we solve technically complex situations in the field of Microsoft and related technologies
• where we get IT certifications, learn quickly and intensively
• where we collaborate with IT experts from all over the world
• where you are never alone — next to you are colleagues who will be happy to help you
• where team spirit is not an empty phrase.
Why is that important to us?
• We want to make technology users SATISFIED.
You want all of the above, and you’re not afraid of the challenge — sign up!