• BS/MS degree
• Minimum 3 years of experience in IT/technical pre-sales field
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Aptitude in networking and building relationships
• Deep knowledge of Office 365 solutions
• At least intermediate level of English, both spoken and in writing
• Familiarity with creating customer presentations, documentation and tutorials
• Certification in Office 365
• Good knowledge of Azure or at least one Microsoft technology
• Basic knowledge in cloud security and data protection
• A team of top experts and outstanding support and synergy of the entire organization
• The environment and culture that promotes personal and team development
• Possibility for professional development, education and advancement
• Possibility to acquire one or more professional certificates
• Work on large and demanding international projects
• Competitive social benefits package
• help customers evaluate their applications
• recommend solutions that meet customer requirements
• remove roadblocks to applications’ deployment
• create customer value through increase of usage
• build and maintain relationships that drive customer satisfaction
• influence long-term strategic direction and act as a trusted advisor driving engagement at the CXO level with technology decision makers
If you are:
• aware of modern, collaborative work experiences and fascinated with the ability to work anywhere and anytime?
• passionate about helping customers use IT tools such as Microsoft 365 to improve employees’ productivity and creativity?
We want to talk to you!
As a Sales Specialist, you will be working with most important customers. You will lead a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to advance the sales process and achieve/exceed solution sales and usage/consumption targets for related workloads in your assigned accounts.