● Efficient project management and successful delivery.
● Distribute tasks in the team and perform the role of the SCRUM wizard.
● Manage resources, monitor the effectiveness of the team: compliance with requirements, timing and quality.
● Analyze the requirements for the project, maintain project and technical documentation.
● Assess project risks.
● Build and maintain strong, long-term relationships with clients.
● Ensure effective communication within the team.
● Join interviews if necessary.
● Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems.
● 3+ year full-time practice as a Project Manager with direct project accountability.
● There is at least 1 successful project implemented. Willingness to provide advice.
● Experience in the software development outsourcing industry.
● Experience in managing teams of
● Knowledge of the full cycle of software development, management of development processes from idea to delivery of software.
● Real operational/management experience with the development team on flexible methodologies (Scrum, Agile).
● Experience in analyzing and creating a technical specification for software.
● A sufficient English level to conduct a conversation with the client about the project — written and spoken English.
SourceX creates a BSS/OSS, Enterprise IT solutions for fixed networks. Our tightly integrated solutions are tailored to each client’s requirements and span the services spectrum from Product Development, System Modernization, Security, AI and SDN/NFV.