The core skills that we are looking for are:
• A good understanding of Azure
• Experience with AWS or other cloud infrastructure providers is welcome
• Infrastructure as code
• ARM Templates
Additional skills that we value are:
• Flexible working hours
• Small but incredible team of SW engineers to learn from and enjoy working with
• Top notch office in one of the best locations in Kyiv
• Products and projects that will impact the lives of thousands of hospital patients all over the world
• A chance to hone your English
• More to that......
• Contribute to the technical delivery of infrastructure and deployment capabilities design, maintenance,
logging and monitoring.
• Mentor and train junior engineers
• Work collaboratively within a cross-functional, agile development team to solve problems, deliver
incrementally, transfer knowledge and contribute to overall product architecture.
• Adopt an Operational Excellence approach to continuous improvement — test, analyse data and improve
• Understand Oneview goals around quality and Engineering discipline, participate in code reviews at the
• Communicate progress clearly and concisely to the team.
• Own the delivery of our product from your local desktop right the way through to production.
On behalf of our partner OneView Healthcare we, Source-Code, support them in setting up a team of engineers in Kyiv.
Oneview Healthcare is a global software company, working with hospitals and senior care facilities around the world. Our platform helps caregivers to make real-time care decisions while improving care coordination and workflows. At Oneview, we empower patients to become active participants in their own health care. With hospital installations all over the globe, we know what it takes to organize systems, data, and people to add value and improve the quality of the healthcare experience.
The successful candidate will join our growing engineering team based in Dublin & Kyiv. We are a predominantly a Microsoft technical environment and we use the latest .NET technologies and tools — SOA Architecture, Domain Driven Design, Microservices, NHibernate and NServiceBus.
We are looking for someone who has hands on experience of moving an on premise product into the cloud. Someone who can bring a devops mentality to the team and grow that culture.
You should be a technologist at heart and be comfortable demonstrating and describing the different scaling challenges you have had in the past, and the technical challenges you had to overcome in order to deliver a solution.
Focusing on best practice we operate in agile, cross functional teams who are empowered to make decisions and deliver fast and often, trying to make the gap between deliveries smaller and smaller with each sprint cycle.