• 1 years+ experience in Drupal development
• Proficient at PHP development
• Deep understanding of OOP
• Experience with MySQL database design and integration
• Strong understanding of Drupal core and common modules
• Experience with Git lab
• At least strong Intermediate level in English or higher
• Knowledge of, HTML / CSS, JQuery
• Deep knowledge of design patterns
• Ability to work directly with Danish managers who have wide experience working with developers from Ukraine
• An attractive salary package that matches your role and responsibilities
• Flexible working hours
• 20 days of paid vacation
• Paid sick-leave
• Corporate events
• Nice office in city center near metro Pushkinska
• Coffee and cookies in the kitchen, parties, lunches, etc.
BUT as a group of people with whom you will spend a lot of time together, we can offer you lightness and ease in communication and good jokes during the working process.
On the project you will:
• Develop architecture level tasks
• Efficient implementation and testing of features
• Offering technical solutions based on client requirements
• Proactively support the team
• Continuously improve the quality of the team and product with ideas, suggestions and by researching
• Directly communicate with client
We are looking for a PHP (Drupal) developer with a solid PHP background to become a participant in our team based in Kharkiv working directly with a Danish client.
Join us and help build a platform which is mapping the newest technology into digital infrastructures.