● 3 — 5 years of software development experience (PHP projects)
● OOP skills and knowledge of design patterns
● Clean Coding is your most important principle
● Experience with Relational Databases and NoSQL technologies
● Knowledge of Unit Testing and Test Driven Development
● Passionate about self-improvement and web technologies
● At least Intermediate English knowledge or higher
● Experience working with high-availability, high-performance, scalable systems
● Experience with Live Streaming and Stream Encoding technologies
● Familiarity with Extreme Programming (XP)
● Ability to work directly with Architects and Engineering Managers from Luxemburg, who has wide experience working with multicultural dev teams
● High quality of established processes on the project
● An attractive salary package that matches your role and responsibilities
● Flexible working hours
● 20 days of paid vacation
● Paid sick-leaves
● Corporate events
● Modern office in the very center of Kharkiv near Pushkinska Metro
● Local Danish managers in Ukraine who can also help you with mentoring and grow your communication and interpersonal skills
● Coffee and cookies in the kitchen, parties, lunches, etc.
BUT as a group of people with whom you will spend a lot of time together, we can offer you lightness and ease in communication and good jokes during the working process.
● Modular ADR and MVC system development
● OOP principles (Design patterns, SOLID, DRY, Yagni)
● Clean code, covered by unit, integration and UI tests. (including TDD)
● Long life-cycle application development (evolution of applications)
● Design, develop and test software
● Development methodology
● Agile development process in Scrum
● Continuous Integration and Deployment Systems for daily based deployments, Git and GitHub Workflow
● Contribute to OpenSource projects
We are looking for Solid PHP Engineer to become a member of a hardcore PHP team who have developed and supported one of the biggest live streaming platforms in the world!
Are you curious about the technologies powering some of the most visited websites on the planet?
Build products, ranking in top 35 in Alexa, serve 50 million users daily, operate 2,000 servers and 6 data centers.
Be part of our family, a diverse working environment with over 30 nationalities.
On the project you will
● Work with multiple technologies: PHP, MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, Memcache, Redis, RabbitMQ, FMS, other distributed and in-house built systems
● High availability systems
● High traffic systems (45 million daily visitors)
● 4000 servers distributed among 4 data centers worldwide
● Take part in the research of new technologies and solutions