• Do you have more than
• Do you have more than a year of experience in commercial projects with React or Angular version 2 and above?
• Do you know HTML, CSS, cross-browser and adaptive layout?
• Do you have commercial experience with Node.js or Django on the back-end? (would be a plus)
• Do you have good writing and speaking skills in English (Upper-Intermediate and above)?
• 100% remote work
• The hourly rate on projects is $20-$30 (depending on the professional level of the candidate and the specific contract)
• Workload 40 hours a week.
• you’ll be able to set your own hourly rate and won’t have to deal with the low bid contests you might see on open marketplaces
• you’ll join a community of talented professionals, many of whom share your interests, and you’ll be able to collaborate with / learn from them on a daily basis
• you won’t have to worry anymore about finding great clients, billing clients and etc. We handle all of that for you
• you’ll be able to design your own lifestyle and work from wherever you want, whenever you want (while being compensated fairly for your work).
We are looking for specialists for remote vacancies in the field of web development.
We offer remote work with hourly pay on exciting projects lasting 3 months and more.
Steps of the candidate interview:
1. Online test (in English)
2. Interview with a technical specialist.
We use time tracker hubstaff.com (desktop timer that takes screenshots and measures activity).
After passing through all stages of the interview, “Soshace” provides verified proposals for contract work for a period of at least 3 months.
Liabilities for payments to the contractor under the contract are with “Soshace”.
If you carefully read our terms and conditions, then your response to the vacancy begins with the phrase: “Hello, Soshace!”
We are looking forward to meeting you on our website soshace.com