Can you communicate with people and lead them through a simple smooth sales journey of new and existing products? If your answer is yes, please continue reading.
We’re looking for a Senior Sales Manager that will join our workforce in closing business deals with potential agencies and advertisers.
What we’re looking for:
- 2–5 years of experience in a business development/sales environment with proven achievement and a love for learning and doing new things
- High level of English proficiency (C1, C2).
- Proven ability to drive interest and lead sales efforts—focusing on new products, initiating exploratory client discussions, qualifying opportunities appropriately and accurately, and driving a sales process from discovery to closure.
- History of success upselling and cross-selling through cold/warm outreach and driving complex multi-stakeholder sales cycles.
- Able to roll up sleeves and do things an intern orSDR might do, and lead a C-Suite presentation later in the same day.
- Comfortable working with legal, finance, and procurement stakeholders to move deals to the contract stage and through to signature.
- Able to listen and probe for product requirements and describe these requirements in a language that both engineers and business leads understand.
- Digital media mentality — able to put yourself in the client’s shoes and imagine how effective digital advertising will move clients to take action
- Great collaboration with Product, Customer Success teams, Marketing, and Sales leaders.
- Lead a proven sales methodology while keeping the client’s business objectives in mind.
- Able to lead account management for existing clients, including invoicing, payments, etc.
- Attentiveness to details and ability to work with excel/google sheets.
- High experience with B2B sales.
What we expect from you:
- Grow revenue within existing clients by selling new Somplo products
- Push current deals in the pipeline through to the signature stage
- Work with our customer success team to hand off client expansion for activation
- Help our Product team to clarify Somplo’s positioning in the market and generate digital publisher and platform leads we can pitch to, learn from, and sell to
- Position Somplo ona path of doubling business deals over the next 3 years
What we offer:
- Full-time job
- Good competitive salary
- Great friendly team
- Comfortable office with the sea view
We are an innovative team, dedicated to pushing future technologies and advancements to digital advertising and opening a wide range of new opportunities for brands to advertise, connect and convey with your customers — Better!
Somplo is an advanced self-service/managed service Creative & Media Management Platform (CMP) built for joint-collaborative work between Media Agency, Creative Agency, and the Advertiser.