Somplo is an Israeli / Ukrainian tech-based company, in digital advertising solutions for big agencies and international leading brands.
We have Offices in Israel and in Odessa Ukraine, with a staff of around 40 employees (Tech, design, sales, marketing, operation, support and more).
We are a friendly Startup environment full of creative and high-quality team. Our company is quickly growing, and we are open to welcome new members who can bring new and innovative ideas.
Each employee is an integral part of the overall success of our startup company. So, we are always aiming to achieve success and further development of the system called Somplo CMP (Creative Management Platform).
- Experience in testing commercial projects for at least 2 years;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes;
- Ability to test Web (must) and mobile applications (nice to have);
- Testing without detailed documentation and ability to create it;
- Сross-browser and cross-platform testing;
- Understanding the client-server architecture;
- Experience with browser Dev Tools;
- Experience with Monday and TestRail systems (or similar);
- Experience in writing test documentation ( test plans, test cases, and checklists );
- Natural ability to analyze and structure information;
Will be a plus:
- Experience with version control systems (GIT or others);
- Experience as a Business analytics ( creating documents for features with a detailed description );
- Experience with Automated Testing;
- Testing the functionality of the product;
- Search, record, and track software bugs;
- Create and support a QA process and Test documentation ( Test Cases/Checklists/Test Plan );
- Collaborate with product manager and stakeholders on features planning and prioritization