Fintech project, the purpose of which is to create and maintain banking platforms. Users are bank employees, which is about 10,000. The platform is used to serve clients of the bank who would like to invest their money in one of Canada’s largest banks. The BE developer will be working across a few teams on RBC supporting cloud migrations to OCP4.
Please note this vacancy is for Sombra’s Ivano-Frankivsk office.
- 1,5+ years of commercial experience with Java.
- Experience working with Spring Framework, SQL, Rest API.
- Microservices, CI/CD.
- Unit tests.
- Good communication skills.
- At least Upper-intermediate level of English.
Nice to have: experience with API, integration tests, Flyway, Spring Task, Quartz, Thymeleaf, HTML/CSS.
- Help migrating to OCP4.
- Development of new functionality and maintenance of existing features.
- Fix issues in existing code to resolve customer issues.
- Working in a team in an Agile environment.
- Meeting deadlines on fast-paced deliverables.
- 18 Working days of annual paid vacations, available from the start day.
- 10 Working days of paid sick leave annually.
- Additional days off in case of marriage, baby birth, etc.
- Extra vacation days for long-lasting cooperation.
- 50% cost compensation for attending courses and seminars on self-development.
- Internal University (Tech Communities, Leadership program, corporate library, Udemy courses, etc.).
- English training courses (twice per week + Communication Course, Grammar Course, Listening Course, practice with native speakers every week, and other activities).
- Сareer opportunities.
- Mentoring program.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Corporate doctor.
- Mental Health support.
- Opportunity to take part in company volunteering activities.
- Tax payment support.
- Internal Referral program.
- Corporate events.