About the project:
Fintech project , the purpose of which is to create and maintain banking platforms. Users are bank employees, which is about 10,000. The platform is used to serve clients of the bank who would like to invest their money in one of Canada’s largest banks.
Tech. stack: Angular 14+, HTML5/SCSS/CSS, TS, RxJS, NgRx, Bootstrap 4, GIT
- 2+ years of web development experience;
- Experience with Angular 14+, TS, RxJS, NgRx, Bootstrap 4, GIT;
- Understanding of OOP, REST API, HTTP;
- Experience with unit testing (Jest), Highcharts;
- Reactive programming practices
- Upper-inetrmediate level of English.
- Crafting code in accordance with industry best practices;
- Rectifying software glitches and issues;
- Engaging in constructive dialogues, both within the team and with business stakeholders;
- Creating novel, user-focused features;
- Collaborating with team members and stakeholders to design and implement new and existing features.
- 18 Working days of annual paid vacations, available from the start day.
- 10 Working days of paid sick leave annually.
- Additional days off in case of marriage, baby birth, etc.
- Extra vacation days for long-lasting cooperation.
- 50% cost compensation for attending courses and seminars on self-development.
- Internal University (Tech Communities, Leadership program, corporate library, Udemy courses, etc.).
- English training courses (twice per week + Communication Course, Grammar Course, Listening Course, practice with native speakers every week, and other activities).
- Сareer opportunities.
- Mentoring program.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Corporate doctor.
- Mental Health support.
- Opportunity to take part in company volunteering activities.
- Tax payment support.
- Internal Referral program.
- Corporate events.