We are looking for an experienced QA Automation Manager/Release Manager.
About the project: Our customer is a pioneering healthcare technology company from New York, that collects accurate real-world data that is relevant and actionable, tailored to everything from patient support to clinical trials — and which can optimize patient health and compliance. With our customer as a partner, organizations can select just what they need from a wealth of information to help create or test effective medications, precisely time interventions, help patients stay on track and develop new research strategies.
- Experience — 5+ yrs as Senior QA Automation, Tech Lead, QA Manager
- Proficient experience as a Release Manager.
- Key technologies to work with: JS/TS for Frontend testing,Java for Backend testing
- Experience working with Mobile native, Web frontend and backend
- Solid and proven practical experience in framework creation, setup and integration
- Practical experience automation test cases integration into CI/CD pipelines
- Load testing experience with automation tools
- Upper intermediate English at least.
Nice to have:
- Being familiar with Jenkins CI tool.
- Have basic experience with SQL.
- Good experience with Page Object Model, Page factory model patterns.
- Tools: Browserstack, Selenium, Appium, Postman, Loadrunner, Zephyr
- To be a key player for the release management
- Close collaboration with the leaders of the backend, frontend, ui/ux, customer teams
- Strategic view how to organize stable and well processed release delivery, coordination and management of this process.
- Scale and design existing framework
- Define clear release acceptance criteria using existing automation and identify strategic view for the testing itself
- Create and maintain automation framework for Mobile, Web application.
- Integrate automation test cases into the existing pipelines
- Provide stable releases using automation tools
- Identify, record, document and track bugs
What we offer:
- 18 Working days of annual paid vacations, available from the start day;
- 10 Working days of paid sick leave annually;
- Extra vacation days for long-lasting cooperation;
- Marriage and Parenthood Package;
- Compensation for sports activities (up to 6000 UAH\year);
- 50% cost compensation for attending courses for self-development;
- Internal University (Tech Communities, Leadership program, corporate library, Udemy courses, etc.);
- English training courses (twice per week + Communication Course, Grammar Course, Listening Course, practice with native speakers every week, and other activities);
- Сareer opportunities;
- Mentoring program;
- Corporate doctor;
- Mental Health support;
- Paying taxes and conducting private entrepreneurs;
- Internal Referral program;
- Corporate events;
- Opportunity to take part in company volunteering activities.