About the project:
The client is a regional distribution company that supports several areas of specific expertise providing a wide range of services and product lines for industrial, commercial, and utility customers across the US. The client is looking for optimization and renewal of existing IOS solutions. The desired outcome will be a new IOS Application that will be a more scalable and maintainable version of both.
These are just a couple of challenges that are meant to be resolved:
- architectural and technology update
- comprehensive documentation including Use Cases and/or User Stories covering core functionality
- modernized UI/UX Design that covers all user flows and features as part of MVP.
Team: PM, 2 iOS, UI/UX, BA, QA
- 2+ years of experience in management positions;
- Expert in all Project Management areas and methods;
- Proven track record for successfully delivering middle-sized projects in the IT field;
- Understanding of web development life cycle;
- Experience with Agile/Scrum process;
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills;
- Strong leadership skills, and ability to act as a coach for the team;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- At least Upper-intermediate English level.
- SDLC processes setup, audit and improvement;
- Metrics setup;
- Risk management;
- Transparency over the project deliverables;
- Setup of general reporting practices;
- Attrition risk mitigation;
- The health level of the team support;
- Work with the Product Owner.
What we offer:
- Annual paid vacation of 18 working days;
- Extra vacation days for long-lasting cooperation;
- Annual paid illness of 10 days;
- Maternity\Paternity leave;
- The opportunity of sabbatical leave;
- Marriage and Parenthood Package;
- Compensation for sports activities (up to 6000 UAH\year);
- 50 % cost compensation for attending courses for self-development;
- Corporate doctor;
- Internal education(corporate library, Udemy courses);
- Career development plan;
- English classes;
- Paying taxes and conducting private entrepreneurs;
- Technical equipment: laptop, mouse, keyboard, monitor, chair;
- Internal Referral program;
- Opportunity to take part in company volunteering activities.