We develop a visual software as a service (SaaS) platform developed for the power systems industry. At its CORE, it is deployed as a Utility System Integration and Interoperability Platform connecting disparate data and software.
The system applies an innovative approach to holistic planning, operation and design of modern systems which in turn serve energy interactive customers. It uses intelligent methods to apply perceptive insight into integrating ASSET management, and optimizing DER and EV FLEET adoption and managing information across the industry of generation, transmission, distribution and consumption of energy. A highly configurable and modular tool.
Stack: React JS, Redux, Python(FastAPI, pyspark), PostgreSQL,
InfluxDB, ArgGis, Docker, Kubernetes, Glue, AWS
Team on our side: 2 React, 1 Python, 1 UI/UX, 1 QA.
Client side team: 1 Tech Lead, 1 React, 1 Python.
• 2+ years of experience with API, UI, and Load tester;
• You are passionate about having a fully automated testing process, like BDD, and like to use testing’s edge technology;
• Previous experience in writing maintainable and thoughtful code on Python, JS/TS or Java;
• You prefer left-shift testing approaches over later “classic” testing approaches;
• Would be a plus if you are familiar with Python, Java, Clickhouse, AWS, Sonarqube, Jenkins.
• Participation in the discovery phase, Product Delivery;
• Contribute to solutions platforms with a high degree of complexity and scope;
• Participate in all phases of mobile product roadmaps providing technical leadership and guidance to internal stakeholders and decision-makers;
• Design, develop and document technical aspects of software systems and related interface components, based on product and system requirements.
• Annual paid vacation of 18 working days;
• Extra vacation days for long-lasting cooperation;
• Annual paid illness of 10 days;
• Maternity\Paternity leave;
• The opportunity of sabbatical leave;
• Marriage and Parenthood Package;
• Compensation for sports activities (up to 6000 UAH\year);
• 50 % cost compensation for attending courses for self-development;
• Corporate doctor;
• Internal education(corporate library, Udemy courses);
• Career development plan;
• English classes;
• Paying taxes and conducting private entrepreneurs;
• Technical equipment: laptop, mouse, keyboard, monitor, chair;
• Internal Referral program;
• Opportunity to take part in company volunteering activities;
• Technical community events.